Welcome!

Hi hi!  

Welcome to the briar patch.

 I wanted to create a space to share relevant information for your little loves as I learn more in my graduate studies and life.  Here we will talk about educational toys and explain why they are important and what milestones they support.  Books!, we are going to talk a lot about books. We will talk about age-appropriate activities for children and the skills they sharpen.  We will also share yummy recipes.  I hope this space is a nourishing and nurturing community to both caregivers and our sweet children.

A little about me ~

 I am a mommy to two boys with a 14-year age difference between them. At the time of writing this,  I am nearing my 40th birthday so I will let you do the math. I have a teen in high school, and one under a year. Prior to this latest venture,  I was a very busy self-employed massage therapist for 18 years. Health and wellness have not only been my job but a priority for me.  At this point, I think it's a hobby too.   Now that I am home with my youngest,  I get to focus on my "mom" job (which just so happens to be my favorite job of them all) but I also have to find time for my studies.  I hold a degree in clinical psychology and am currently a graduate student of speech and language pathology.  I clearly love learning and want to share all that I can.  

In my spare time, which does not exist anymore, I like to cook, garden, read, run, mountain bike, yoga, and be as physically active as possible.  

As a new blogger, I am excited to be here and I can't wait to share more with you!

Thank you for being here too. 


Comments

Popular Posts